Running a farm is a complex business, where every decision you make can have a major impact on your future success. Planfarm offers expert farm consulting services across the Wheatbelt region of Western Australia to help you manage risks and achieve the greatest success in your agricultural business.
We offer our clients a comprehensive farm business analysis and advice, covering all relevant aspects from pastures, crops and livestock to finance, labour and technology. Our rural consulting specialists have decades of experience in the industry, and have helped farms of all sizes to prosper through droughts and floods, rising and falling markets and other difficult times.
When you choose Planfarm to help you manage your farm business, you will benefit from our extensive knowledge and experience of the local industry. Our dedicated specialists will always stay in touch to make sure your business is operating at its maximum potential in all seasons.
Our farm consulting plans are tailored to your unique needs, with a single, all-inclusive fee covering a wide range of services, including:
- Financial management; a review of all your business finances and budget preparation / recommendations
- Enterprise analysis; analyzing and comparing the profitability of the various farm enterprises
- Conducting audits; audit farm performance against industry standards
- Preparing reports; mid-year and end of season reports and as required
- Benchmarking against competitors; a personalized assessment of where you are benchmarked in your region
- Lease and purchase recommendations; a thorough analysis of lease and purchase options as they arise
Contact us to speak to one of our consultants today.